Thursday 9 September 2010

North West Regional Chairman David Bonner Supports me

Current and future Regional Chairman and for the North West, David Bonner congratulated me on putting my name forward for Deputy Chairman Membership. He said: "Clare has done fantastic work for Conservative Future in various capacities over many years. As Clare and I are both former chair persons of Lancaster Conservative Future, I know of her tremendous achievements in the North West during her time at University in Lancaster. Clare has continued to show the same commitment to Conservative Future during her time as Chair of London Conservative Future and I am confident that she will show the same dedication to the Deputy Chair Membership role. I am therefore happy to give Clare my full support and wish her the best of luck for the remainder of the campaign."


No comments:

Post a Comment