Thursday 16 September 2010

GLAM Cllr Steve O'Connell Supports me

GLA Member Steve O'Connell supports me and was delighted when he found out that I was standing. He said: "Clare provided invaluable support to me on the campaign trail during my election to the GLA. She has increased and retained members in South London and I am pleased that she decided to stand for this position as she really is the best person for the job."

Also supporting me at the GLA is Kit Friend, their GLA Student Volunteering Coordinator. He said: "I've got no reservations in backing Clare 100% in the CF Elections. Like so many others, I wouldn't be anywhere near as involved with CF if it hadn't been for Clare's keen leadership of London CF, and her track record across the country speaks for itself. Her dedication to her membership, aspirations and creativity all have a well deserved reputation. We need more people like Clare Hilley at the top of our organisation."
GLAM Cllr Steve O'Connell and me campaigning for Gavin Barwell MP during the 2010 election

No comments:

Post a Comment